- Be regular and punctual.
- Come to school in complete school uniform.
- Carry notebooks, text books & assignments as per timetable and the school "almanac" everyday.
- Be courteous, use polite language and respect your teachers.
- While moving out of a class, always move in line.
- Keep class room and school premises clean.
- Be responsible enough to complete any work missed out in class due to absence or otherwise.
- Return to class on time from P.T./Library/Labs or any other outdoor activity.
- Speak in English and encourage others to do the same.
- Use of indecent language or bully others by using any form of violence against students.
- Damage school property or property of other students.
- Play or run in classroom or corridors.
- Bunk classes or report late to class.
- Carry mobiles, heavy cash or valuables to the school.
- Eat or drink during teaching periods.
- Involve in loose talk, arguments and fights.
- Use unfair means during examinations.